Header Ads

ad

Fausa Eleja (episode 13)



EPISODE 13
“Am ready,” it was from seyi. I checked the time
and it was 7:15am, I didn’t know where she was
going. I stood up, I went outside my room and saw
her at her door, she wore a very beautiful gown. I
could remember, I accompanied her to the place
she went to buy it. The gown was sleeveless with
beautiful flowering stripes and designs. The first
time we went out together as lovers, that was what
she wore and all eyes were on us that day as we
walk down the streets of somorine. “You are looking gorgeous” I said to
her, “Thank you” she replied. “How was your night”
she asked. I was surprised she asked how my night
was, because on previous days when I started
carrying her, she doesn’t even ask me. This day, I
noticed that her countenance changed, she seems
to be in a good mood. I told her my night was great.
I carried her, she has indeed lost some more
weight. As I was taking her to the gate, she was
looking into my eyes, our eyes were just gazed at
each other. One singular thing on my mind was,
“God please let this thing not happen,”
Is this the end of the union! Some kind of strange
thoughts and imaginations started popping up on
my mind. Immediately I dropped her outside the
gate, she left. It looked as if I was free, I felt
relieved. I realized that the decision I want to take
at that moment was right and was the best. I had
to rush inside the house and prepare as fast as
possible, do it before I
change my mind. I took my bath and off I went to
gate. Immediately I got to.fausa’s house, I knocked
at the door……
 To be continued



No comments