Header Ads

ad

Home Alone With My Step Brother **season 2** (episode 13)



EPISODE 13


Ever since the day Daniel almost caught us, I’ve noticed he was always coming home everyday, he sleeps at home regularly, soit was so hard for my stepfather to have s£x with me.My stepfather was complaining bitterly, he even suggested we visit a hotel, I declined cos I was scared, what if someone caught us entering the hoteltogether? So I told it wasn’t possible, he became frustrated one day that he grabbed me from behind in the kitchen while I was cooking…My stepfather: Let’s do it here, I’ll be very fast.Me: What?…. No, no, no, Daniel is at home nowForcing himself on me, kissing my neck, squeezing my boob°s, holding me so tightMy stepfather: Daniel can’t catch us, he’s upstairs playing a video game, so he can’t catch us. I’ll be very fast, quickieMe: Ooooooooh! No, no, no not hereHe quickly unzipped his short trouser, brought out his erected d!ck, lifted up my mini skirt, pulling off my gstringMe: Ha! Stop now..Demola Kissing me from behind, he used his two hands to open my a$ss wide and inserted his d!ck into my pus*y from behind My stepfather: Yes! (Moans)Me: Ha! (Moans)He brought out his d!ck and inserted it again, as he was about to start banging, we heard a sound of a door being closed.Daniel: Omolola, what are you cooking now?It was Daniel coming downstairs from his room, we adjusted ourselves, woremy gstring, he was adjusting his erected d!ck inhis trouser, he quickly went to the refrigerator as Daniel entered the kitchenDaniel: Girl, what have you been cooking? I’m freaking hungryHe moved closer to his dad and hugged him from behindDaniel: What’s up nigga?…. Dad what’s up with what I told you?My stepfather brought out afruit juice from the refrigerator while I was busycookingMy stepfather: I told you I don’t have that kind of money at home, it would be laterDaniel: Later? Give me your ATM to go withdrawMy stepfather: I’ll rather give the armed robbers my ATMPouring the fruit juice in a glass cupDaniel: You don’t trust…. Wait Dad, what’s up with theboner alert? Moreover you’re wet, are you missing your wife?Oh my God, I was nervous, I quickly cleaned my hands and rushed out of the kitchen. Like father, like son,useless people.

My stepfather kept on disturbing me, this time Daniel was at home for a whole week, this man wouldnot let me rest, he was just harassing me, this man wascareless and loose, not untilDaniel eventually caught us having s£x in my room in the midnight.Me: Yes, Yes, Yes (Moaning)Pounding me, banging me, kissing me, squeezing me, sucking my n!pples, banging me, banging me then suddenly the door was opened and the light switched on.Daniel: Yeeees! I knew it, I knew it (laughing hysterically) I finally caught you two, good! Daniel was laughing, mocking us, he switched off the light and went out of my room. That was how Daniel caught us red handed, I’ve always had the feeling that Daniel was suspecting us.I couldn’t sleep that night, I was so sad, crying, I never wanted to have s*x with thisman again, why me? I’m so useless, the whole house was so silent, the following day I couldn’t come out of my room, I locked myself in my room.My stepfather received a call from US that mum has given birth, instead of us rejoicing, we are not, we are all still in shock.My mum called me also from the US, I just had to pretend to be happy. My stepfather kept on calling me, I didn’t pick his calls, hekept sending text messages, apologising ap nd askingfor mercy.I couldn’t go to school, I was in my room for 3 days. Iwoke up early morning prepared to go to school, I reached downstairs, I saw my stepfather and Daniel onthe dinning table eating.Me: Good morning!Daniel: Wow! So you finally came outMy stepfather: Daniel stop thatDaniel: stop what?My stepfather: Be politeDaniel: Be polite?…. Sleeping with your ownstepdaughter? You expect me to be polite?(Laughing) I was about to open the door and go to school.Daniel: Bitch, you better come back here so that we can settle this matter, cos you is so p gonna hear about this.Me: Did you just call me bitch? Daniel have you forgotten?Daniel: What?Me: So you’ve forgotten youimpregnated me, so you’ve forgotten you paid Festus topretend as the one who impregnated me. So you’ve forgotten how you banged me in this sitting room or in the kitchen, in the laundry room right? Have you forgotten?Daniel became sober and ashamed looking at his father.Me: I still remember how you were begging, weeping, I shouldn’t tell your Dad andmy mumMy stepfather: Is this for real? Am I dreamingMe: No you’re not Demola, this is realMy stepfather: Demola? I’m your stepfather, I deserve some respectMe: Respect? (Laughing and walking towards them)Did you say respect? So youactually think you deserve a respect from me, have you forgotten all the paparazzi we had in this house? Do you want me to start announcing it in your son’s presence?My stepfather: Stop it, stop it… Can we all bury this whole thing and pretend as if nothing happened for the sake of my wife and the new born baby.Me: Fine! Like father, like son, shamelessDaniel: What about you?My stepfather: Shut up, Daniel…. I’m so disappointed in you, how could you be having s£x with your step sister?Daniel: Dad, she’s your stepdaughter alsoThey kept arguing, I was just laughing till I left the house and went straight to Festus’ place who has been demanding for s£x.



No comments