Header Ads

ad

My Contract With YBNL Has Expired, Am On My Own For Now - Adekunle Gold


Nigerian hip hop singer, Adekunle Gold has confirmed in a brief caht with PlanetTV, that he no longer belongs under Olamide's label YBNL.

The 'Sade' crooner claims that he his currently on his own and has no plan of starting his own label anytime soon.

In his own words;
"My contract has expired and that's it. In YBNL you don't renew contract. Olamide signed us for two years, so that by yourself, you can hustle and make things happen. I don't have my record label now, so I'm on my own for now... I don't know about record label and I don't have the vision to have one now."

This suggest that the popular folklore singer is up for grabs for music company's in the country who might need such talent in their music label. Likely candidates who might weigh in on signing the multiple award winning singer include, Mavin records, TripleMG and Chocolate City. Best of luck to the Gold singer.

No comments