Header Ads

ad

Home Alone With My Step Brother **Season 2** (episode 3 & 4)



EPISODE 3


While sleeping in the night, a knock on my door…Me: Who is that?It was my stepfather, he wanted to check on me, he came in sat beside me on the bed.My stepfather: How are you?Me: I’m fine sir, I’m so sorry for what I’ve caused in the family, I don’t mean to……My stepfather: Shhhhhh! (Placed his finger on my lips), you don’t need to say anything dear, everything will be alright okay.My stepfather was flirting with me, he began to touch my cheeks, touching my hair.Me: What are you doing sir?My stepfather: You know what I want, I’ve always wanted you for myself. I love you omolola.Me: Please stop it, what about my mum? If she found outMy stepfather: You know she can’t find out, forget about your motherMe: I’m scared He began to kiss me…My stepfather: Don’t be scared, okayHe continued kissing me, it was becoming so intense, I wasn’t really comfortable but vice always had crush on my stepfather. The kissing was becoming something else, he began tosqueeze my boo°bs, I was moaning already, he dipped his fingers in my blouse to reach for my boo°bs, he began to squeeze it harder,missing me, pulled off my blouse and was suc*king my nippl£es, squeezing my boo°bs and sucking the nipples simultaneously, it was fantastic, hepulled off my sk!rt and underwear and began to finger me with his big fingers, using his thumb finger to finger me harder, I was already squirting, squirting, he continued kissing me, pulled off his sh!rt and trouser, brought out his heavy cock, Gosh that was the biggest cock ever, as in the biggest and oldest cock, I grabbed his cock and began to suck it, I was sucking it so hard, giving him the best blowjob while he was squeezing andplaying with my boobs and nipples, he was moaning so sweet, gosh my stepfather is really hot, my mum is really enjoying.I’m so in love with his hairy chest, damn! My stepfather sucked my pus$sy, he was eating it so sweet, licking it with his tongue, then he began to rim it with his d!ck,inserting his dick slowly intomy puss$y , inserting it slowly.Me: Ha! Ha! Ha! Yes…He finally penetrated me fully, pushing it deep down…Me: Oh my God! He began to pound me, banging me, going up and down, doing it feast, doing it like a pro.Me: Please sir (moaning) Hewas banging me so good, kissing me, banging me, squeezing my bo°obs, banging me really hard, banging me, pounding, moaning so hard, breathing heavily…My stepfather: I love you OmololaHe lifted my legs up and was hitting it so hard, so so damn hard, squirring already, my legs shaking, banging me..My stepfather: Ah! Yes…. Yes, keep pouring baby Banging me, doing it so good…All of a sudden the door was opened, it was my mum that opened the door, she caught us.My mum: Jesu Kristi (JesusChrist)

Oh my God…… I woke up, it was just a dream, it was justa dream, no sex between me and my stepfather, i wasscared thank God it was only a dream.Then a knock on my door, who could that be?Me: Who is that? It was my stepfather, what the hell? I was scared, i hope this dream is not about to come to pass, i quickly got from the bed, i was panicking.My Stepfather: Omolola are you there?Me: Me? Oh yes i am here, i’m here, i’m here……. I’m…. ComingI was nervous, hope this dream wont come to pass, i swallowed spit and courage.Me: The door is opened sir, you can come in.I didn’t sleep on the bed anymore, i had to sit on the chair in my room, he entered.My stepfather: How are you?Me: I’m fine sirMy stepfather: I came to check on you, i was really angry your mother forced you for abortion. I’m really sorry dear.He moved closer to me…. My heart started beating faster, i quickly stood up, pretended as if i was havingpains in my stomach.Me: Thank you sir…… Ouch!My stepfather: What is that?…… Hope you’ve taken your drugsMe: Yes sir, i just need to restMy stepfather: That’s true, i should allow you rest okayHe moved closer to me this time….My stepfather: Come, let meassist you to bed He touched my waist, fear catch me, i was really nervous, to cut the long story short, he helped me tothe bed, pecked me and bid goodnight.Nothing actually happened, it was only a dream, just a dream.Few days later, i was strong enough, my mother began to pressurize me in the house, she was giving me hard time, so many times she would attack me for no reasons, she was always complaining about everything i do, either good or bad. She would call me silly names, she was so demanding for the person responsible for my pregnancy.She threatened to make my life miserable if i don’t bringthe person that impregnated me. She even threatened to send me out of the house.I cry almost everyday, i didn’t know what to do, Daniel on the hand was always begging me not tell anyone he impregnated me.I was so confused and frustrated, i didn’t know what to do.Then Daniel came up with a very silly idea.Daniel: Omolola, why don’t we rent a guy who will pretend to be responsible for the pregnancy, i will pay the person.Me: Rent a guy?…… What is that? Even if i want to rent a guy who will i rent? I don’t have male friends except Festus, my ex boyfriend and we broke already.Daniel: Don’t you think he’s the best person for this job?Me: Who?



No comments