Header Ads

ad

Home Alone With My Step Brother **season 2** episode 5 & 6



EPISODE 5


Daniel: Festus of course!Can you imagine! Anyway we contacted Festus, he totally declined, he was still mad at me, he even insultedme and Daniel.We begged and begged him,persuaded him, convinved him amd also promiss him 30k if he can just show up at our place and pretend to be responsible for my pregnancy.It was really hard to convince him, i tried to win him back but he was just proving stubborn, he was even dating someone else, he was dating one ugly girl like that. Rubbish!Anyway, Festus eventually agreed to do the jod after rigorous begging from me and Daniel. So one day, i brought Festus home to show my parent, that he was the one that impregnated me.What happened that day wasnt what we bargained for, my mum began to slap Festus, insulting him and his family.I was scared, Daniel was also scared, my mum slapped Festis again. Festus was alredy angry, he was possed, he was about to spill the truth.Festus: I’m not responsible now, why……I quickly pinched him, he looked at my face with this anger, i began to beg him with my pitiful face, he looked at Daniel, cos Daniel was sitting at the Dinning table, Daniel was also begging him too.I thought it was going to end ther, not until i heard a knock on the door, it was the policemen, what is happening?My mum: Officer, thank you bery much, thats the bastard, please lock him upWhat? We never expected thisn Festus was arrested for a crime he didn’t commit, I began to beg my mum and my stepfather, begging them not to arrest him.Me: Please, Please don’t arrest him (crying)My mum gave me a dirty slap…. Festus was taken away, he was really angry, he didn’t say a word. I never believe he won’t reveal the secret.Festus really helped that day, he concealed our secret. I continued begging my parents to release Festus, a day after he was released thank God! I began to call Festus to apologise, Daniel also called to apologise.Festus demanded to see me few days later, I visited him…Me: Festus, I’m sorry for what happened the other time, I never expected such will happen that day. Please I’m really sorry.Festus: How many times doyou wanna apologise? He moved closer to me touching my cheek.Festus: I’ve forgiven you already sweetheartMe: Hold on! Festus are youflirting with me?Festus: I’m only flirting with you, I want to bang you, I miss you He continued harassing me s*xually…Me: Festus stop that, I don’t like it, we should be doing this again.Festus: Really? We will do this again and again and againMe: What do you mean by that? I’m not a slut, moreover you now have a girlfriend$Festus: You can be my slut for all I careMe: Are you alright?Festus: Let me F*ck you okay, except you want me togo to your folks and tell them about everything, I have everything on tape oooMe: Are you blackmailing me?

EPISODE 6

Festus: Don’t dare me, I’ve got all the phone conversation recorded. You think say I go come let you like that with all the suffer wey I suffer for una hands. No way, I will continue to blackmail you with hot s*x, you know what I mean (Winks at me)He began to touch my bo°obs, trying to kiss me.I was nervous, what have I gotten myself into? This is all Daniel’s fault, I never wanted to involve Festus in this, I’m dead.Me: Festus this is unfair, you know it is unfair He began to kiss me, pulling offmy clothes, pulling off his clothes.Me: Festus please now, I beg you in the name of God.Festus: (Laughing) In the name of God? Where was God when you were doing it with your stepbrother? Chai!Look at your b°oobs, damn Imiss them.He continued squeezing myboobs, kissing me, brought out his d!ck, wore a condomand began to bang me so hard, he was really going deeper, my pus$sy was just making sounds, he was squeezing my b°oobs, spanking my as$s during the dogggystyle, he banged me so good, he was really hitting it hard.Festus ended up having s*x with me after threatening to expose us, I had no choice than to do it. He even demanded to see me another day.Few months later, I gained admission into the university, still continued having s*x with Festus anytime he demands to see me, I just have to go, I was enjoying the s*x tho, I just had to if that’s what is goingto shut his mouth up.Festus will bang me in different styles, 2 rounds, 3 rounds, he was really havinggood s*x with me.I can’t complain, I caused it, atleast it is still better than having s*x with Daniel.I never told Daniel about it, I didn’t tell him what was going on between me and Festus.So one day, It was late in thenight, I was really thirsty, I needed to drink a cup of water, I woke up in the middle of the night, I was practically n@ked this time, I got to the kitchen, switched on the light, I foung a n@ked man in the kitchen.It was Daniel, I was scared, Iquickly use my hands to cover my private part.Me: Oh my God! Not again…



No comments